Your data are safe with us – the following informs you of our processing of your personal data:
- That LOUDSOFT Ltd. ApS is responsible for processing the personal data, which we receive from you.
- That you are welcome to contact Dorit Larsen – Telephone: 45826291 – Mail: email@example.com.
- That the purpose of processing your personal data is to deliver our loud speakers, software and services to you and your business and to keep you informed about news, functions and product options, see article 5(1) point b) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- That the legal basis (the authority) for our processing of your personal data is your consent, see article 6(1) point a) of the General Data Protection Regulation, and/or the agreement/contract/order concluded, see article 6(1) point b) of the General Data Protection Regulation, and/or legislation, see article 6(1) point c) of the General Data Protection Regulation, and/or that the data controller or a third party can pursue a legitimate interest (unless the interests or basic rights and freedom rights of the data subject which require protection of personal data supersede this, in particular if the data subject is a child), see article 6(1) point f) of the General Data Protection Regulation. The legitimate interests that give the reasons for the processing is marketing of new services/products.
- That the person category of the information that we store is general (e.g. name. address).
- That we disclose or share your personal data with external recipients, including our data processors, advisers and any partners necessary to fulfill the assignment.
- That some of our data processors are located outside the EU/EEA. All our data processors are approved in compliance with the requirements of the European Commission and the General Data Protection Regulation, which we would like to document on request.
- That we have received the personal data from you and possibly from publicly available sources.
- That we store your personal data for as long as it is lawful in relation to the Danish Bookkeeping Act, the consent rules, the statute of limitations and/or other legislation.
- That we do not use personal profiling to make automatic decisions that may materially affect the data subject’s rights and freedom rights.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of rights in relation to our processing of your personal data. If you want to exercise your rights, you must contact us.
- You are entitled to access and rectification, i.e. you can always request to see your personal data and rectify/update the information.
- You are entitled to request deletion, i.e. you can have your personal data deleted unless for accounting or legal purposes we estimate that it is necessary to keep it for a longer period. The information is deleted no later than when any property-law claims are time-barred.
- You are entitled to limitation of processing, i.e. you can control any limitation of the processing.
- You have the right to object, i.e. in certain cases you have a right to object to our otherwise lawful processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to have information transferred (data portability). It means that you can always access or have the information sent.
- You can read more about your rights in the Danish Data Protection Agency’s guidelines on the rights of data subjects, which you will find at www.datatilsynet.dk.
- Complaint to the Danish Data Protection Agency If you want to complain, we will of course be pleased to be informed and do what we can to make you satisfied, but you are always entitled to file a complaint directly to the Danish Data Protection Agency, Carl Jacobsens Vej , 35, DK-2500 Valby, tel. +45 3319 3200 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org, see more at www.datatilsynet.dk.